Friday, April 10, 2009

First time caller long time listener...

A few weeks ago Kari was talking to my sister and during this conversation it was decided that we needed to jump on the blog bandwagon. I am guilty of the occasional glance at family and friends sites but never felt the need to sit and write one myself. Oh how far I have come. Traditionally I am the guy that sits in the background stating that the idea of blogging is homosexual. Keeping in mind Darwin's theory, and the fact my wife really likes the idea, here I am. (By the way Darwin's theory is severely flawed, where are the man apes?) The funny thing is we have had this thing for almost a month now and have done nothing with it. Kari is extremely busy as a dental assistant and my lack of desire have played key roles in the delayed grand opening of our lives.
This little dilly is to serve as the introduction/jump off point for our blog life. I suspect that you may find the occasional little gem of knowledge left by me on here. Some would say that most of what I speak is truth, they are in part correct. I suppose that those of you that know me already understand that what I share is of great worth, but is up to you to apply them. I will leave the traditional up to Kari. So with no further prolixity I introduce to you The Family Sorensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment